These PCB Storage Racks are a simple yet very efficient method for the storage/transportation of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB's).
Frames are fully adjustable and extremely versatile as they can be used in a vertical, horizontal or flat position
THE ASSEMBLED RACKS WILL FIT PERFECTLY INTO A STANDARD EURO CONTAINER
A typical large rack is made up of 2 end walls located on a pair of rails. The centre frame is optional but does add capability.
Max depth of PCB 2.5mm - 22 Slots.
- Base material: Polypropylene copolymer (PPC).
- Conductive additive: Carbon black. Density at 23◦C:1.04g/cm3.
- Vicat softening point: 154◦C ISO 306.
- Working temperature continuous: Approx 802-100◦C.
- Short term: approx 100 - 120◦C.
- Surface resistance: less than 10 4 Ω cm (measured according to CEI EN 61340-2-3 at 20◦C with a 5cm2 ring electrode.).
- Volume resistivity: 10 4 Ω cm (measured according to CEI EN 61340-2-3 at 20◦C with a 5cm2 ring electrode.).
- Ageing behavior: No deterioration of conductivity (in 7 years of service) no leaching of corrosive substances, excellent UV resistance.
- Chemical resistance: Excellent (according to the generally valid PP classification).