These ESD Hi Viz Vests are manufactured using a static dissipative material for use in ESD protected areas.
Custom Company/Logo Embroidery available, please ask for details
- Quality ESD Hi Viz Vest, with sizes ranging from S to 5XL
- 2 colours. Orange or Yellow
- The fabric is constructed using 74% polyester, 24% cotton and 2% conductive fibre
- Meets the following standards IEC 61340-5-1 and ANSI/ESDS20.20
- Lightweight (125g/m2), and comfortable with breast pocket
- ESD warning symbol is attached to the front.
- Reflective Stripes
- Hidden snap-fastners
- In order to preserve the long life of ESD clothing, please use industrial laundries who can provide controlled, documented washing procedures and environment.
- Washing in cold or not warmer than 400 C (1040 F) lukewarm water with neutral liquid detergent.
- DO NOT USE detergent or fabric softeners containing bleach or chlorine or any other form of alkalis or acids.
- DO NOT dry clean.
- Dry in the open or tumble dry at temperatures up to 500 C (1200 F)
- This clothing DOES NOT require ironing, but if necessary the maximum temperature is 1100 C (2300 F) or lower.