An advanced full-HD digital microscope with stunning full-HD 1080p / 60fps live video image quality, simplifying magnification tasks to allow you to focus on the detail
** MONITOR REQUIRED BUT NOT INCLUDED **
Complete System consists of items detailed below:
- 1 x EVO Cam II: Video Microscope. ECH005 (Including: Camera, power adapter, mains power cable, USB stick, user guide and lens cloth)
- 1 x 0.62X Objective Mk II: High performance lens - for high contrast and resolution at high magnification. Working Distance 128mm. ECL002
- 1 x Boom stand with built-in focus control.S206
- 1 x Interface plate for EVO Cam. EVB090
- Stunning full-HD 1080p / 60fps live video
- Large 30:1 optical zoom with magnification up to 300x
- The 360° rotating viewer is an optional extra and is not included with this system.
Stand-alone simplicity, with image capture direct to USB memory stick (without a PC) Full high definition live video imaging (1080p/60fps) brings to life a macroscopic world in stunning detail, with magnification options up to 300x and full auto focus to ensure ultra-sharp imaging at all times. Stunning images. Exceptional simplicity Leading specification optical performance makes EVO Cam a supremely powerful imaging solution with a range of objective lens options to ensure stunning results for any application. Exceptional simplicity minimises training requirement, making EVO Cam a powerful and flexible tool, ideal for multiple users, or production environments. Highlights: Live video streaming with exceptional full-HD 1080p/60fps image quality. Simplicity to view whole samples, or the smallest detail at the touch of a button. High quality stand options, built for precision and stability. Ideal for industrial and life science applications.
+ The amazing 360° rotating viewer for EVO Cam is the ultimate inspection accessory, permitting a full 360° rotating view around the subject (at an angle of 34°). Operators can simply switch between rotating and a conventional direct view for ultimate flexibility.
- Full 360° rotation provides enhanced observation for many applications, including electronics, mechanical, medical and plastics components.
- The 34° angle allows detail to be seen at the base of any vertical component or feature.
- Simply switch between 360° rotating view and a conventional direct view for ultimate convenience.
- Includes integrated 8-point LED ringlight and objective lens.
|Lens Options||Mag. Range 24" Monitor||Working Distance||Max Field of View|
|0.45x||2.3x - 68x||160mm||241 x 134mm|
|06.2x||3.1x - 93.7x||106mm||173 x 96mm|
|1.0x||5.0x - 151.2x||85mm||88 x 57mm|