An advanced eyepiece-less stereo microscope for intricate tasks requiring stunning high-resolution 3D stereo viewing. Lynx EVO delivers outstanding optical performance with unrivalled ergonomics to power your productivity. Dynascope® eyepiece-less technology makes Lynx EVO naturally ergonomic, allowing eyes and hands to work together, simplifying precision inspection tasks. Removing the need for microscope eyepieces also provides fatigue-free operation, providing health benefits to the operator as well as productivity improvements to the business.
Magnification Range: 6x - 60x magnification (240x max.)
Working Distance: 35.5mm
Superior ergonomics improves accuracy and reduces errors
Dynascope® stereo optics provide amazing 3D viewing The eyepiece-less optics of Lynx EVO significantly increase head freedom and eye relief, reducing operator stress and fatigue over long periods of time. Optimal operator ergonomics minimises the risk of repetitive strain-related injuries. A small movement of the eye no longer means losing part of the field of vision - users can simply move their eyes to view the full image area, rather than the fixed head position required to operate within the constraints of narrow conventional microscope eyepieces. The patented optics of Lynx EVO provides a large viewing area with an optical, three-dimensional high resolution image, not the two-dimensional digital image of video or camera scopes.
- The amazing 360° rotating viewer for Lynx EVO is the ultimate inspection accessory, permitting a full 360° rotating view of the subject (at an angle of 34°). Operators can simply switch between rotating and a conventional direct view for ultimate flexibility. Full 360° rotation provides enhanced observation for many applications, including electronics, mechanical, medical and plastics components.
- The 34° angle allows detail to be seen at the base of any vertical component or feature.
- Simply switch between 360° rotating view and a conventional direct view for ultimate
- Includes integrated 8-point LED ringlight and objective lens.
For the operator this means: Stunning 3D imaging in complete comfort. Fatigue-free viewing with a natural body posture. No restriction on head movement or eye wear.
For the business this means: Maintain quality of work, even for prolonged periods. Improved ease of use, especially for shift workers. Increased efficiency and productivity. Reduced risk of strain-related injuries.
Optical excellence: Lynx EVO incorporates Dynascope® patented optical technology that optimises head and body freedom by providing 10mm side-to-side and 70mm front-to-back head freedom. With a zoom ratio of 10:1 the standard magnification range 6x – 60x can be multiplied with objective and multiplier lenses to a total magnification of 240x. The zoom indexing lever aides in marking a magnification position for samples or multi-user situations. Iris control within the zoom unit offers greater control over the depth of field and contrast. Coarse and fine adjustment for fast and precision focusing.
Complete System consists of items detailed below:
- 1 x Lynx EVO head : Ergonomic wide-field stereo microscope head.EVH001 (Including: Viewing hood for Lynx Evo head, head to ring-light power cable, dust cover & lens cloth)
- 1 x Lynx EVO zoom : 10:1 high performance zoom for Lynx EVO.EVZ040
- 1 x EVO Multi-Axis stand column & boom : Counterbalanced multi-axis adjustable stand for mounting direct to a workbench.EVB021
- 1 x Evo Multi-Axis stand base : Base for Lynx EVO Multi-axis stand.EVB022
- 1 x Multi-Axis stand focus assembly : Counterbalanced focus module for Multi-axis stand .EVF110
- 1 x Lynx EVO 360° rotating viewer MK II : 360° rotating optical viewer providing direct and 34° oblique view of subject. EVR061
- 1 x Power unit (standard) : Connects to one incident illumination unit.EVP070