The station consists of a WX 1 single outlet power supply unit WXMP 40W soldering iron WDH 50 safety stand Supplied with a RT3 Soldering tip Tip type: RT series
CLICK HERE FOR RT Soldering Tips
The Weller WX 1011 Soldering Station with the Micro WXMP pencil which combines elegant design with solid performance and an intuitive user interface. Behind the impressive design is a powerful and easy-to-use soldering station that has an antistatic touchscreen, a variety of connectivity options, intelligent soldering tools and many other new features. The Weller WX 1011 is ideal for today's precision miniature soldering connections.
- This station is ESD safe.
- Dimensions L x W x H: 170 x 151 x 130 mm (6,69 x 5,94 x 5,12 inch)
- Weight: approx. 3,2 kg
- Channels: 1
- Power supply: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 200 W
- Protection class: I
- Temperature range: Adjustable from 50°C - 550°C (150°F - 999°C)
- Adjustable temperature range varies among tools
- Temperature accuracy: ± 9°C (± 17°F)
- Temperature stability: ± 2°C (± 4°F)
- Equipotential bonding: Via 3,5 mm pawl socket on back of device
Material touch panel: Made of antistatic coated material Dimensions touch panel: 74 x 38 mm Resolution: 255 x 127 (128) dots Display backlighting: 4 LEDs Equipotentional bonding: The 3,5 mm switch offers four different options: a) Hard grounded without plug (original delivery) b) Equipotential bonding: with plug, compensation line on center contact c) Potential free: with plug d) Soft grounded: with plug and soldered resistor grounded via selected resistor USB interface: USB interface in front of firmware updates, parameterization and monitoring USB interface supports all standard USB flash drive types