Wera 1550 ESD Kraftform Micro Screwdrivers - Phillips
Dependable protection against electrostatic energy and associated damage. Rapid twisting results from fixing the hand on the head and using the fast-turning zone just below. This makes time-consuming grip adjustments unnecessary.
Power zones with integrated soft sections ensure the transfer of high loosening and tightening torque; a precision zone for the
right rotation angle during fine adjustment work. The Black Point tip offers optimised corrosion protection and an exact fit.
Take it easy tool finder with colour coding according to profiles and size stamp – for simple and rapid accessing of the required tool.
- ESD-safe tool thanks to surface resistance of ≤ 10^9 Ohm
- The fast-turning zone just below the rotating cap allows rapid twisting.
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection
- Multi-component Kraftform Micro handles for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
- Included profiles especially suitable for servicing mobile phones and tablets