Series 7400 Kraftform adjustable torque screwdriver (0.1-3.0 Nm)
Wera torque screwdriver. Variable torque setting option with highest precision. Simple adjustment of the required torque value without any special tools. Easy-to-read scale value; audible click signal. Rapidaptor quick-release technology for rapid bit change. Unlimited torque to loosen seized screws. Multi-component Kraftform handle with hard and soft zones for high working speeds, whilst being easy on the hand. Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head drive as per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173).
- Adjustable Kraftform torque screwdriver with Rapidaptor quick-release chuck
- Suitable for bits with 1/4" hex head driver
- Rapidaptor technology for rapid bit change
- Distinct signal when pre-set value is reached
- Numerical torque value indicator