The DPF300 is a manual depanelling system designed to solve the needs of depanellizing (PCB Nibbler) small PCB's, FR4 type materials, and can also be used on aluminium substrate PCB's
- ESD table with EPB 90°
- ESD zinc coated steel frontal feet and rear turning wheels with brake Ø80.
- Easy Change PCB guides and milling bits for different routed widths.
- Designed to solve problems due to stress, break or tearing out of PCB’s fibres that often occurs using standard blades or manual tools
- The vacuum system allows you to place the system easily and quickly in any working area, without mess.
- Interchangeable guide in hardened and tempered steel. Standard thickness: 1.0 - 3.0mm (SEE MORE)
- Milling cutters for hard metal with specific geometry for FR4, CE and M. Standard diameters: 1.0 - 3.0mm (SEE MORE)
- Milling cutters for Aluminium. Standard diameters: 1.0 - 3.0mm (SEE MORE)
- Electrical micro spindle speed: max 24000 rpm.
- Vibrations: < 2,5 m/s2 - Acoustic pressure level : 80db (A), (+/-3db) measured at operator’s site
- Dimensions : 64x 70x 95(H) cm - Weight: 73 kg
- Voltage: 230V/50Hz - power: 0.90Kw
- Depression: 28 kPa (-280 mBar)
- Max PCB’s thickness: max 4.0mm
- Slot length (L): min. 11mm
- Slot width (V): for a standard guide 1.0 - 3.0mm (tolerance 0 / - 0.02 mm)
- Isthmus distance from components (C): min. 1 mm - PCB materials: FR4 – CEM – ALUMINIUM (for aluminium special milling cutters are needed)
- CE Marked