Static dissipative ESD Shorts, for use in EPA (Electrostatic Discharge Protected Area)
Custom Company/Logo Embroidery available, please ask for details
- Unisex Design
- IEC 61340-5-1 compatible
- Antistatic Pique Fabric 74% Polyester, 24% cotton,2% conductive fibre
- Available in various sizes
- Surface resistance Rs=106~109Ohm
- In order to preserve the long life of ESD clothing, please use industrial laundries who can provide controlled, documented washing procedures and environment.
- Washing in cold or not warmer than 400 C (1040 F) lukewarm water with neutral liquid detergent.
- DO NOT USE detergent or fabric softeners containing bleach or chlorine or any other form of alkalis or acids.
- DO NOT dry clean.
- Dry in the open or tumble dry at temperatures up to 500 C (1200 F)
- This clothing DOES NOT require ironing, but if necessary the maximum temperature is 1100 C (2300 F) or lower.