3D Visual Inspection Microscope Mantis Compact is an ergonomic, low fatigue visual inspection microscope, excelling in the low magnification range for inspection tasks where bench magnifiers have traditionally been used
- 2x, 4x, 6x and 8x quick change magnification options
- Superior ergonomics for fatigue-free viewing and increased quality / productivity
- Superb hand-eye co-ordination for inspection and manipulation tasks
- Long working distance and large field of view
- True colour, LED illumination providing up to 10,000 hours of shadow-free viewing
- Choice of stands to suit numerous applications
- Fatigue-Free Stereo Viewing
- Mantis Compact is a low magnification visual inspection microscope, providing truly superb 3D imaging with unparalleled freedom of head movement.
- Featuring Vision Engineering's patented eyepiece-less technology
- Mantis Compact is the low magnification stereo viewer of choice for a wide range of inspection, manipulation or rework tasks requiring magnification.
- Patented optical technology not only provides superb 3D imaging, but also allows operators freedom of head movement.
- Superior ergonomics leads to greater productivity, increased throughput, improved quality control as well as minimal fatigue.
- Users are also able to wear glasses, if required.
- Mantis Compact is ideal for a wide range of tasks requiring 3D imaging with superb hand-to-eye co-ordination, including electronics inspection, dental re-work, dissection and preparation tasks, plus many other precision magnification tasks.