Low-voltage, automatic clutch, electric screwdriver.
New technology, ergonomic two-colour housing, high temperature resistant, vibration resistant, slip resistant, friendly holder, fatigue free, even with long time usage, with high working efficiency
- Low voltage, automatic clutch electric screwdriver with power controller, ideal for operating over long periods, with high stability not influenced by fluctuating voltage.
- High tech DC motor with Japanese parts. Fast start with low power. Stable torque within accuracy of ±3%.
- 0-8 stepless torque adjustment, rotation speed selected by switches Hi & Lo or VR (freely adjust).
- Suitable for high-tech PC, laptop, Game Cube, etc. Torque fixing ring (KC-6C) can be set to fix torque.
- Bit type: 1/4 HEX
- Trigger series meets UL, CE approval, screwdriver is ESD safe.
- Torque: 1-12 (Kgf.cm) | 0.89~10.44 (Lbf.in) - 0.1~1.18 (N.m)
- Torque Adjustment: Stepless
- Free Speed (r.p.m): Hi - 1000 Low - 700
- Screw Size Dia (mm): Machine Screw - 1.6-3.0 | Tapping Screw - 1.6-2.6
- Weight: 480g
- Length: 230mm
Delivery & Returns
All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability.
For the majority of our products, carriage charges are calculated at a flat rate charge. Certain products are marked as having special carriage requirements due to size, weight or contents. This is highlighted on the product information and basket pages.
The described delivery estimates for our selection of shipping options is the time for delivery having been dispatched from Grove Sales Ltd. This excludes our internal processing, picking and packaging time.
Shortages or damage sustained during transit must be notified to both the carriers and ourselves within three days of receipt of goods. In the event of a non-delivery, we must be notified immediately after the invoice is received, otherwise no liability can be accepted.
We reserve the right to ship products at a later date (up to 28 days after purchase) where the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase. In this situation you will be contacted and offered a full refund instead of delivery of the product.
We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control. If such disruption occurs you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery or fulfillment company or a full refund.
FREE Delivery Promotions
Our Free Delivery promotion is subject to change or removal without notification. It is only available for orders within the UK. Any delivery address may only take advantage of the free delivery promotion on a single user account.
All returns to Grove Sales Ltd must be approved in advance.
All goods being returned must be accompanied by a returns number which can be obtained by calling our Sales Team on 01202 588900 to arrange the necessary return.
Unwanted goods may be returned within 30 calendar days of purchase providing, the goods must be unused and ‘as new’ and returned in their original packaging wherever possible. This should include all product boxes, all manuals and accessories, and returned in excellent condition.
15% will be deducted from the credit note as a restocking fee unless the return is due to faulty products or errors caused by Grove Sales Ltd.
We are unable to accept returns on custom made products.
If goods are found to be faulty and within warranty period, Grove Sales Ltd will issue you either a new product once evaluated, or a repair by the manufacturer.
You will be responsible for the return of unwanted goods and the cost of carriage.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory or legal rights.
If you need more information please call our Sales Team on 01202 588900